can u have morning sickness at 37 weeks???

kristazink36

Asked by kristazink36 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yep I had it until the babies came out..
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• definitely. I had all-day sickness up until delivery day with my second preg.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yep.... i had severe hyperemesis with my last 2 kids up until i delivered...
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 9:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yess some females last their entire preqnancy with morninq sickness its very normal
    kittykatt317

Answer by kittykatt317 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Yes! I had it my entire pregnancy...it was so bad! In fact at the end of my pregnancy my son was pushing against my gall bladder which made me sick 100% of the time!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My doctor told me it's not really considered morning sickness anymore. She said it's common late in pregnancy for your gall bladder doesn't process fats like normal, and you get really sick, and throw up. It goes back to normal though. Morning sickness is more the term used for sickness caused by the introduction of hormones into the body. Try eating really lean, watch sugars, carbs and fats for a little while and see if it helps. It seemed to do the trick for me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• oh yeah, I puked Every. Single. Day. of my pregnancy from 10 weeks onward. You seriously rearrange your life around the puking. If I had to choose what to eat, I chose which was easiest to throw up. If I had to go somewhere, I mapped out the easiest places to stop and barf in the parking lot.... you get the picture. Puking SUCKS!

Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 10:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yeah sadly enough
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yep, Im almost 35 wks and still throwing up and I don't expect it to have stopped by 37wks....have lost hope now!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2010