WHAT ARE YOU GETTING YOUR HUSBANDS FOR XMAS?

last christmas was my husband and my first christmas together and i put a ton of thought into his gift getting him this awesome football book (this was for the man who checks espn.com more than his email, while watching espn and the only thing he likes nearly as much as sports is reading) and when he opened it, HE DIDNT LIKE IT! i was CRUSHED. the man who would rather have a fantasy football team than a fantasy night with his wife didnt like it, so now with the holidays looming i am at a loss. anyone know any sure fire gifts that men will love? i cant mess up again this year.

mrs.sugar

Asked by mrs.sugar at 10:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• In the pass I've always gotten my husband Casio watches which he wear everyday.

You can't go wrong with a watch

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• same thing i get him every yr socks boxers t shirts maybe ill get him a buzzer for his face cause his broke after so many yrs
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• lol thats practical myabe i should just take that route.
    mrs.sugar

Comment by mrs.sugar (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• tools, beer, football jersey, football season dvd. I O U tickets to a game. (If you couldnt get the real thing). a book on sex so he knows what hes doing during off season. LOL
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would ask him what he wants.... cause you got him something awesome last year and he was ungrateful!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• he wasnt ungrateful it was just that look on his face that was screamed he didnt like it. and i may ask him but i was kind of hoping to surprise him with something. a watch is a good idea i got him one that he loved for his birthday then it got broken but now i cant find the one he really liked and we've looked at others together but hes very picky about which ones he likes.
    mrs.sugar

Comment by mrs.sugar (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010