IS HAVING RED SPOTTIN DURIN YUR 6TH WEEK OF PREGNANCY GOOD/NORMAL ????

IM SOOOOO CONCERNED PLS. HELP W/ANSWERS ...

COURTNEYJOY21

Asked by COURTNEYJOY21 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I dont mean to scare you but I think you should go to the doctors right away. Have you called because you probably shouldn't be on here looking for answers you should be going to get checked out?. Don't take the chance. they say if you see red blood you should go in right away... just to be safe.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ok.... THANK YU & I HAVENT CALLED BCAS MY FIANCE IS @ WRK ... & HE IS MY ONLY TRANSPORTATION :/
    COURTNEYJOY21

Comment by COURTNEYJOY21 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ok, GOOD LUCK. But I would call him and tell him to come get you and go now! You may be perfectly fine but you have to go right away.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Spotting is never good, but it can be normal- I had bleeding in two pregnancies that turned out perfectly fine. However it is a good idea to see your doctor to be checked- some things they may do are to check your beta hCg levels (pregnancy hormone) via blood tests to see if it is increasing at a reassuring rate, or do an u/s to see if they can check for a heartbeat and pinpoint any visible causes for spotting. Good luck- hope all is fine!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• brown is better than red
    brown is old and can mean implantation
    red not as good but can still be implantation at this earl;y time
    i had same, my doc said implantation
    BUT i bled later alot
    went in, that doc not in THANK YOU GOD, new doc did scan i had placenta previa, given bad odds of having my baby
    but i did!
    so put your feet up, wait until man home to drive BUT if you bleed anymore , any thing heavy you have to go in
    *** i am NOT in medical field, so do not take my opimion as anything but amn artist sharing her own story**

you should call in and talk to doc or nurse on call
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'm sorry CourtneyJoy21, I read it at first and thought you were 6 MONTHS pregnant. Thats why I was like GO NOW. I feel bad... Its still not that good of a sign. But you may be fine. I spotted with both my successfull pregnancies. Good luck and let us know please.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• 2 WEEKS AGO MY PREGNANCY LEVELS WAS #678! NOW ITS 15,574 .... MY LEVELS DID GO UP .... AM I OK .... OR STILL NEED 2 SEE A DOCTOR?
    COURTNEYJOY21

Comment by COURTNEYJOY21 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Its a good sign that they went up.. I had to get that testing too. I would still go in. They will do an ultrasound
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I WENT TWO DAYS AGO FOR AN ULTRA SOUND & DEY SAID DEY HEARD A HEART BEAT BUT I COULDNT SEE IT :( BCAS DEY WASNT MY DOC. I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY RM :/
    COURTNEYJOY21

Comment by COURTNEYJOY21 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Some spotting is normal for some women...but it is not super common. If you are miscarrying...which I'm not saying you are, there isn't going to be anything the doctors can do to stop it. You can always go in and get it checked out to ease your mind that everything is okay though...which is what I would probably do in your situation. Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010