a guys point of view

wouldnt it be nice to have a guys point a view so on a subject that your husband OBVIOUSLY thinks is a woman's thing can be addressed by other men.. and their thoughts..
My husband doesnt understand why things like "letting a 15 year old stay out til 3 am and hang out with men double her age" is disturbing to me. like i think the girl should be taught morals (she was trying to hook up with a man over thirty & his brother)
anyway he says that she was probably joking and wouldnt have done it.. but thats not the point.. she shouldnt have been there.. and shouldnt have been around men that age (unless friends of the family .. with the family... or family members) and def shouldnt be talking to them in that manner.. i would just LOVE for another man.. father to express how they would handle it if it were their daughter.
wasnt my child.. but we know her father (who wasnt there) and her sister(who acts just as bad but is older so cant really say the parents should be stepping in.. though if they had when she was younger it may have helped her now. and we know the man she was talking to in the inappropriate way..

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband always comments on the immoral values girls tend ot have now days or how parents allow them to act or dress the way they do. he mentioned that he spotted a couple of girls trick or treating dressed very provocative and he said how do their parents not see what they left wearing. my husband is super sensitive to things like that and i think it's cause of our religious views and the fact he has a daughter and wants to protect them. i would think must men should have that same instinct yet it seems most men don't and just want to get in a girls any girls pants. that is down out wrong. i have been in situations where older men have stopped on the road and offered me rides home and the what not. so young girls really do need to be careful. unfortunately i think a lot of the girls seeking mens or boys approval are those who don't have fathers like my husband. i know i didn't. wish i had. i agree with you %100
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• sounds down right dangerous to me
    this girl is looking for trouble and with a man that age, she will find it
    her parents should be placed in a parenting class that takes place in jail for a few days

who are these parents who would allow their young teen daughter to 'hang' with a man of thirty
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't think a girl hanging around men that age is appropriate at all. I think most men would beat the living crap out of an older guy if he even thought of touching their daughter. I would tell my DH to stay away FAR away from any girl acting like that. I would go so far as to call her parents if I were him and tell them she NEEDS to be careful. The next older guy that she is "joking with" may not call her parents and take her seriously and she could get hurt or worse. GOSH how can parents not know where their 15 year old is?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010