have you caught yourself

does anyone else do this i never really noticed before but the other day i was getting ready to go away and iwas putting my daughter in her car seat and i kissed her and put her in when we got to where we were going i took her out and kissed her i then thought about it and i do it every time i put her in or take her out of her seat its wierd i just do it witout thiming i mean i love her with all my heart now im tryin to figure out what other lil habits i have with her

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I kiss my dd all the time. I have also noticed that I will pick her up for no reason and watch dora (I hate that show) and play along with all her pretend games just because I love the look she gets on her face when mommy and daddy act silly with her. I think its amazing how much kids change who we are. I love that no matter what kind of day I am having all my DD has to do Is come and give me a hug and that makes my day all better.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I kiss my baby non stop. I think everyime I hold her I kiss her 4-5 times. She get 100's of kisses a day!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• me 2! I just love my bug soo much. Something that I do all the time that I never noticed until my husband said something was I run my fingers through his hair until he falls asleep when he takes his nap. I had heard (and of course it is just a myth) that for every kiss you give your child... you add a day to their life. so i kiss him all the time.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• LOL! Yes, I have. Kisses all the time! I do this with both my kids. I wonder if they are getting tired of it? Oh well, I'm not tired of it! LOL! :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 12:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Ditto!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 12:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i am another mom that does it too...lol.. i even wake them up with kisses so they have a good day when they are at school its just a way to cheer my kids up and me
    Anonymous

• awwww.. yeah, i'm constantly kissing my boys.. the older one is starting to resist a lil though! haha
    momsamillion

Answer by momsamillion at 12:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i kiss DD all the time. she's just so kissable! when she wakes up and i pick her up in the morning, anytime i'm holding her, we'll be playing and i'll give her kisses, at night when she's asleep and i'm laying her down. i love it when i'm kissin her check and she turns her head and gives me a big oopen mouth slobbery kiss. they're the best.

my mom always kissed us as well. even now when i'm 25 and my brother is 22 we'll kiss mom bye and tell her we love her.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I kiss my DD when I put her in her car seat and take her out. I always have, and shes almost 4. I give her so many kisses each day, and I tell her I love her a trillion times a day too.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I kiss them everytime I can get my hands on them...it just comes natural and second nature...just ask my 2 yr old...or my 22 yr old...if he holds still long enough he is gonna get a smooch!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008