Labor Question

Did anyone just "feel" like they were going to go into labor before they did? Or am I just going crazy because I'm so excited? I'm dilating and all that good stuff... Just in case your wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol. I had a massive migraine before I started labor w/ my first!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The week before I was due I started leaking amniotic fluid and I was 2cm dilated. I started having sex more with the hubby and eating tropical fruit to jumpstart it more...nothing happened until they induced me 3 days after due date. Baby will come when it is ready.
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I got really mad at everyone and wanted to be left alone. And I refused to go to an event and just wanted to stay home. And then I went into labor 6 hours after that.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i didn't know i was in labor with my dd b/c it was back labor and my back hurts all the time anyway from arthritis i went in for a check up and my ob told me i was 3cm dilated and starting labor and he admitted me lol

with my ds i just felt like i had to take a massive poo but couldn't and was like "oh man this must me labor!" and i was right, had my baby the next day
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• we went out to eat the night before i went into labor i dint feel any different! but my water broke at 4am!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I could really feel my body preparing and it actually felt like I was dilating. I was walking around the grocery store around 7pm and I could tell something was up. By 11pm I started feeling contractions.
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Dilating means nothing until you're actually in labor. I've had women walk around for weeks or months dilated to 4 cm, and I've had women all closed up and high one day, and holding their baby the next. Don't put too much into those cervical checks. I had no idea I was going to go into labor. No nesting other than what I had felt throughout ly pregnancy. My eater broke about 5 am, but I thought I was just having bladder control issues. It took me until 7 pm that night to figure it out, and I started having co fractions an hour or so later. I'd had days I was sure I would go into labor, and nothing. It'll happen when it happens!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Good luck momma! Some women have just known, maybe you do too!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2010