Do you do any of your Christmas shopping online?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• I LOVE shopping online. It's easier, takes less time, I'm not stuck in holiday traffic, I'm not being elbowed or run into in a department store by someone rude enough to walk away without apologizing or saying "excuse me". I'm able to quickly compare prices and find the best deals....typically 1 or 2 stores will have the majority of the best deals and if you order over a certain amount then you'll qualify for free shipping as well. I'm a mommy of 3 (9yrs, 5 yrs & 19 mos) and my kids are always with me so it's next to impossible for me to shop while they're present....and really?? What kid wants to stand in crowded stores for hrs??

I absolutely LOVE the holidays....I love spending them with my family that is....and I have found that by shopping for Christmas online I have more time for my kids and holiday craft projects, going to light shows and serving my family home cooked meals rather than fast food :)
    MomOfTheWillful

Answer by MomOfTheWillful at 12:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• If I can't get what I want from a store or if I find it cheaper online than in a store then yes.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 10:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I always get my mom a calander with my son's pics in it so that I get online. Most of the other stuff I get from the store.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Last year i did most of mine online, this year not so much so far...
    Itsallgood

Answer by Itsallgood at 10:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I usually do, it's just so much more convenient than running around town trying to find something that's only a click away.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• did most of it on ebay! I'm almost done

I like ebay because you can find almsot anything on there- things you could never find at the store!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lots. Stores I regularly shop at I will buy on line. Also for those unique things I find things on line and even e bay!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010