Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?

I love it!

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I love it. I spent a Holiday season in college giftwrapping for a department store. It was so much fun :)
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I love wrapping gifts and gifts for friends I add a cute ornament to the gift so they'll have a keepsake.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Love wrapping gifts, my mother taught me when I was little with all the ribbons and bows etc. I used to do it for the store I worked at as well.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 11:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE wrapping gifts! I love it so much that I am the designated gift wrapper for my family. I put the fancy bows, ribbons and other cute things on the gift. I coordinate the gift and the wrapping paper. For example, my MIL LOVES the True Blood series. For her B-Day I got her the True Blood drink. I wrapped it in blood red wrapping paper, blood red ribbons that were all crazy on the box, and a set of vampire teeth that were "biting" the box. She LOVED it!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No. I just use reusable gift bags... It takes 5 mins... I'm way to anal to actually use paper cause it's just never good enough for me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not even a little bit. DH likes it, and he's better at it than I am, so he takes care of that one. Yay!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I enjoy wrapping the first few then I am sick of it. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'm horrible at it. I always measure the paper wrong or something. At first it's all fun, but if my husband does it, he would put packing tape on the wrapping paper.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Not really. I'm good at it, so it's fast... but I get tired of the task a long time before I've run out of things to wrap.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I LOVE wrapping gifts!! All of my family bring there gifts to me to wrap (minus gifts for me LOL)
    Scorpio11

Answer by Scorpio11 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010