What do you consider to be your DH/SO's biggest flaw?

Mine is his insecurities about me finding someone else. (which would never happen)

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 11:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know that he has any flaws. He is who he is. He sees things through his eyes; he lives within his own point of reference. He has his own reasons for doing and saying the things that he does, and as long as I understand it, it's not so important that I agree with him. AFter all, if we both agreed on everything, one of us would not be necessary!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Lack of Ambition...
    Not that he doesn't do everything he needs to, he just takes his good ol' time to get anything done...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• memory...or selective memory
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He sits on the toilet for way too long everyday. I can do 10 things in the amount of time it takes him to poop.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• LMAO
    you do not really want me to go down that road

anyway , not my SO anymore i took him up on his option #2
    the cliff notes version is....do this or leave
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He's a bit of a perfectionist and has very high expectations of our kids.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He spends too much time on his effing computer. He comes home from work, eats dinner, cleans the kitchen and spends the entire evening playing some stupid video game, ignoring us. Then when I call him on it, he gets all defensive so now I just ignore him too and read a book or play with the kids and get them ready for bed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• His stubbornness ...... drives me batty at times. He can be so stubborn that it actually has a negative effect for him.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 11:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• His tv-watching is excessive. His eyes are glued on news or the history channel all the time. We have satellite tv so that doesn't make it any better. I guess I should count my blessings that he's at home enjoying himself. But it still gets on my nerves sometimes.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ’·’·.¸ஐHis mouth...he doesn't think b4 he speaks at times..it kinda annoying and thow i know he has always been this way and he just happends to be the kind of person that says what on his mind...sometimes it's better not to open you mouth...lol’·’·.¸ஐ
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2010