What is the best/funniest/most deserved example of karma that you know of?

I am a horrible person. LOL. I cannot help but LMFAO at my SIL! She got all snotty with DH and me when her Dad lived with us, saying we "couldn't make him not drink at our home," and that "it wasn't that big of a deal" for him to live with us for FREE and that it "couldn't be that bad." GUESS who FIL is living with now and GUESS who is "freakin the eff out" (her words) She isn't Daddy's Little Girl any more, now that she realizes that he is the most selfish, horrid, dishonest house guest EVER?! BWAHAHAHA! She had the nerve to tell me she was stressed out after half a day. OH really? Like we were when I was pregnant with our third child, on bed rest and he was sponging off of us and she was mad at US for telling him to find some where else to live?! I seriously want to point and laugh right now. Karma rocks! :D Got any funny karma stories?

Mrs.B3

Asked by Mrs.B3 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sister's ex husband used to beat on her; he got his hand horribly mangled in a freak accident at work -- the same one he hit her with.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My ex was verbally, mentally, and physically abusive...and now his wife is just as ugly and mean as he is.. does that count?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• In a similar vein as lovin's. An ex who tried to justify screwing around because I'd gained weight (meaning about 15ish pounds) ended up getting the next girl he dated after I dumped him pregnant, and had to get married because her father is big n scary. She's gained what looks to be about 150ish pounds since the wedding, and her father is still alive.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My ex was dating 2 other women when we bought our house .... can I say how blind I was and no I seriously do not understand where he had the time ...... now he is on his own and a very lonely man indeed.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 11:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• love yours
    still waiting for mine dream karma on ex

maybe he will find that woman from the internet, that will tie him up, put him in womans clothes, put a ball thing in his mouth, whip him, then take "her" clothes off only to reveal that she is a he (but NO, that is not the karms part-he would most likely like that)
    this woman would NOT f_ck him up his _ss, but leave him tied up, with ball in his mouth, in womans clothing, and someone else would find him days later

now, do it do this anon or not
    i choose not to, vote me down all you want
    but first think how you would feel after five years finding out your "man" was into extrem fetish crap...then vote me down, I have a couple thousand credits to use up=LMAO

funny, you said ANAL, and some people want to vote you down, anal, anal, anal anal
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• There was this jock in high school who would not give me the time of day and was a little mean too...here years later he found me online..saw my pics and wanted me to befriend him...i went ahead..being nice it has been all these year ya know...well we start asking about how we have been ect..ect..he says.."wow you look so great..i would love to take you out sometime...I couldn't help myself...I said umm your years late buddy..im happily married have great kiddo's and not interested in you at all'' then i find out he lost all his teeth due to drugs and he turned out to be a total loser..karma is great!!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My DH used to work for a "friend" of his. This man sponged off the government admittedly lying about how much money he made working for his father (who also defrauded the government at tax time) so he and his wife could collect PA. They lived in a nice place and drove a brand new car and spent more money on crap then anything. They didn't withhold the correct amount from his pay checks, shocker, and when he quit because he was tired of that b.s. they turned him over the IRS. We spent the next year paying the IRS so much money we were in dire straights until the next tax refund time when they took half our refund to finish paying the debt. Fast forward to the recession. The father's "business" goes under, the son and his wife move to a crappy house and the other workers at the job he has to take can't stand him. Neither can the boss so he keeps getting his hours cut. Guess when daddy is not the boss, quality of work counts.
    Anonymous

• BUMP
    Mrs.B3

Comment by Mrs.B3 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My sil lived high on the hog for years, big house, many fancy clothes, jewels, fancy cars,I mean you name she had it, and it meant nothing to her, with debt up the wazoo.
    She got lucky to sell her big fancy house and move to another state.
    She lost her job, house and is in dire straights. She lived off of welfare for 2 years until un-employment ran out but still wouldn't find a job.
    I guess living high has it's down falls.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010