WHAT CRACKED YOU UP TODAY?

Sooo...my kiddo's are all arguing and yelling i look over at them and say"hey you guy's need to stop im loosing my mind here"
My 5 yr old looks at me and grabs my hand and say's "Come on mom..ughhh i'll help you look for it"

I totally lost it..non stop laughing..it was sooo funny...what made you laugh today?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my neice told me tonight that she is marrying 3 boys on an island wearing a bathing suit because she will look hot! She is 4.lol
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 11:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That's funny.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The movie its complicated. Great movie!!
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 11:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• nothing pretty depressing day
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 11:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• That's pretty funny, smart kid! My 20 yr. old son & I playing x-box360 Kinect! The most fun and the best laughs I've had in a looong time :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• thats so funny!! we just got the cutest puppy today and she is hilarious!! :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My 1 1/2 yr old Gr-DD was just roaming around the kitchen tonight as we celebrated her Mother's Birthday, just babbling away saying GOD knows what. She had a whole conversation for a minute or two and none of us knew a word of what she was saying. We all just sat and laughed at her, how cute and innocent she was, occasionally calling our dog Sweetie, by the name WEE WEE. Made for a fun filled night, along with a lot of noise with 3 older children in the house.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh Gosh, one of the posts in the Newcomers Cafe. One of the replies just had me rolling! My son kept saying, "Mom you need to breathe!" As I had tears running down my face!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• BWAHAHA! That's awesome! I laughed pretty hard today when my 17 month old son tried to pour his own milk. He grunted and groaned, and got the half full gallon out. Then he got his cup and wanted to pour it full. Of course I did it for him, but when he yanked that milk out as soon as I opened the fridge, I wanted to see what he was going to do! What made me laugh my evil little laugh today was my SIL saying how stressed she was after half a day of her Dad living with her when he lived with us for TEN months and she offered no help or sympathy.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• A post on here had me giggling away. People are so nuts :)
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 11:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010