What are some ways to earn $500 from home?

I don't have anything left to sell at this point, everything I do have to sell, I've tried to sell and lost money on... But, I need like $500 to finish getting ready for my new baby - we want to use cloth with this one & we need some "larger" items.

But I'm not sure what other options there are... I tried to join ChaCha, but they told me I'm already in the system & I need a password, but I don't have one cause I never joined...

I've Ebayed everything...

What's left?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• a job? crafts?
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I've been looking for a job since I lost mine in July. But I'm now on bed rest til the baby is born - in December, so that's out... My DH has been out of work since November 09, and after nearly 2000 applications, he still hasn't found a job... Which is part of the reason we want to go cloth, because we know it will save us in the end, but we don't have what it takes to get started with it... I am also trying to switch over to cloth female products for similar reasons, but again, I don't have the funds to get started... We did everything we could not to get pregnant, but nature apparently ignored all THREE kinds of birth control and decided we needed another baby... So, now we have to come up with the money some how...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• did you sell anything on ebay cause i some stuff on there i hope it sells b4 xmas
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• What is ChaCha? I would try selling Avon or doing in home daycare or babysitting.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms
    Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• clean house for other people,dog walking
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There are many jobs at home. Comcast, Verizon, Qwest, ATT, Carnival, etc all contract the jobs outside of their call center. These are real jobs. Not stuff like avon, or selling stupid crap. These are call center jobs. You take calls from your home!
    Try www.alpineaccess.com
    www.arise.com
    www.cloud10corp.com
    LiloViet

Answer by LiloViet at 4:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2010