Do you celebrate Christmas, Christmas Eve or Both? If you don't celebrate Christmas there is no reason for you to post.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 11:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• We have a bedtime ritual on Christmas eve. We all get new pjs and slippers as a gift and we watch the Grinch, eat cookies, and drink hot chocolate. We then wake up in the morning to open the rest of our gifts.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• oh, also.... we open stocking gifts and a new pair of pjs on christmas eve !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Both. Christmas Eve we go to my grandparents and see the whole family, eat , and open gifts from family. When we get home we put out cookies & milk for Santa and let the kids open one gift each. Then Christmas morning they get to wake up to all their gifts and then we cook and have family over.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ’·’·.¸ஐboth..sometime i have a special dinner on xmas eve with my husbands family or with just us..and then on xmas day we go to my mothers and visit with family and have early dinner there
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Depends on the year. We always do Christmas and sometimes will do Christmas Eve with my family (hubby's family is always there for Christmas day whether we stay home or go to his mom's house). This year we are watching A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve and I'm making a dinner to go with the movie - meatloaf, mashed potoatoes and red cabbage. (c: I love that movie and I'm really excited.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We just do cookies and milk and listen to X-mas music. We go to my DH grandma's house to celebrate Xmas too.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Both, Christmas eve we drive to local neighborhoods and street of lights to see displays, then stop for hot choc. Jammies on and we watch Christmas Story :) Christmas, open house brunch and gifts! Lots of fun!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• we celebrate on both days
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We do both. Midnight mass, then Family time on Christmas.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• we celebrate both...

Christmas eve we go to my inlaws during the day until evening... we eat dinner and exchange gifts.. then we make the hour trip back home. We drink hot chocolate, listen to christmas music, read christmas stories and then bedtime for the kids, then my husband and I play santa and go to bed ourselves.... on Christmas morning I wake up with christmas music ( played all day ) and put the ham and other things in the oven. My parents, my brother, and my "mamaw and papaw" come over and we wake the kids up ... we open gifts which usually last around 3 to 4 hours ( we take turns so everyone can see everything) .... then we eat around noon and just spend the day eating and "playing" with our new things....

that evening my other grandma has her christmas ( with all my cousins and aunts, uncles, etc) ... so we go there and eat and do gifts too

2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2010