Know any modeling agencies for kids?

People always tell me how cute my kids are and that I should put them in modeling. So I have been thinking about it, but I don't want to go to a shady/creepy agency. Or go where they charge you an arm and/or leg. My sons are probably not interested too much because they are big, tough football players at ages 6 and 8. (LOL). But my daughter( age 4) is very animated and outgoing. I think she would enjoy it. And I would never push them into something that they did not want to do. Any suggestions?

mamax4our

Asked by mamax4our at 12:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'd love to know too. My son is 6 and a natural in front of the camera. We live in soCal so I'm sure there are plenty of places. I just don't know where to start.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My daughter goes through an agency called Katalyst. www.katalst.tv. She just started.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 12:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I looked up The Katalyst agency. That was very helpful, but I guess I should have mentioned that I am in the Chicago area.
    mamax4our

Comment by mamax4our (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010