Im pregnant and i need good advice..

i NEED MORE POSITIVE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD BECAUSE EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SO MISERABLE MAKING ME FEEL LESS IMPORTANT DURING MY PREGNANCY AND ITS BOTHERING ME

Kclw210

Asked by Kclw210 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just keep in mind that you are going through an amazing time. And you are going to be bringing a beautiful child into the world. Hope you start to feel better. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• thank you very much .
    Kclw210

Comment by Kclw210 (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No problem...I went through that when I was pregnant...It was hard and then a friend told me that and also told me that people can get that way because they are not going through that as well. They are not the one who feels the baby kick (although to us its usualy not at the best of time) and we are the ones with the cute baby bump. My husband had a very hard time with it because he felt like he was pulled so far away from everything that was going on with me. He started to feel like he was just there for the needed ingredient....But just enjoy it...take a bubble bath every night =) thats what I did and I dont think I would have made it through my pregnancy if I didnt lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just remember : This is YOUR time. This is YOUR transition from being just a woman, to a mother; something far more amazing, and important to the world. Being a mother is a gift to the world. To usher in and nurture new life! Not only will you create it, but you will also sustain it, nurture it, and raise it. There is nothing more spectacular on earth than motherhood. We women are just teaming with life that we even leak the building blocks of life (stem cells) from our breasts. Yes there is nothing more amazing than woman... especially a pregnant woman. Enjoy this time and relish in your magnificence.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• You are now having a connection with this one human being that nobody else on this Earth will EVER have except you. That's special.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Good Luck! Go buy yourself some totally cute belly showing off maternity clothes! Screw what everyone else thinks!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Congrats on your pregnancy :) Its an amazing time for you to go through, you get to nurture this new life in you, you get to prepare your household for the baby which is so much fun and yes hard work maybe if you need to decorate and buy lots of stuff but its all getting ready for this little person who will be your absolute world. I don't know why people get down on this sometimes, it's your life and your buisness and once the baby comes everyone will be excited and happy. Something about newborns just seems to make ppl smile :) Enjoy the pregnancy and make the most of your time before the baby comes coz you will soon be super busy :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2010