Guacamole anyone?

I'm having guacamole lust. I absolutely want it on everything. Do you like it?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just learned to over the summer. Six Flags was giving out sample packets of Wholly Guacamole and I figured I would try it. Where have I been for 36 years? I am now addicted to that stuff with Food Should Taste Good chips.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's like a taco salad with lettuce, fresh tomatoes, peppers, chicken, and guacamole in the middle of a hand made taco bowl.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Love it! And a friend of mine turned me on to avacoda in tuna salad.....yum!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I love avocado's so much I am actually growing an avocado tree. I know it will be years before it produces but hey my family can enjoy it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I learned about guacamole season packs this summer. Good stuff! And it's a lot quicker to prepare than the traditional way and you cant taste the difference :)
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's pretty gross stuff and it makes my throat itch. I always swap out guac for sour cream when I eat at a Mexican place.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I just got back from dinner at a wonderful Mexican resturant, Carretta's. They make the best guacamole salad! YUMMY!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Love, love, love! I have 3 avocados in the fridge to make some. It is so yummy. I love it on everything. Ships, bread, sandwiches. It is all yummy!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Holy Moley...I LOVE Guacamole!

But only homemade. I am not a fan of the premade stuff. I put fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic and avocados in mine. Nd sometimes a little lime juice. MAN NOW I WANT SOME!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• never had before
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2010