She is a big baby.

I just got back from my dr.s and they did another ultrasound. My baby is 3 1/2 lbs and im 29wks. She measured 30wks 4day. I am so happy she is healthy.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 12:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Good for you... my doc couldn't tell how big she was til she was born... She said "somewhere between 5 and 10 lbs will be the birthweight." How do they do that anyways?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• ultrasound can err 2 pounds in either direction. told me my 5th was gonna be "7 pounds if you are lucky". the next day, she was born weighing nearly 11 pounds. dummies! lol!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• When they measure the legs and head and stomach and everything else it gives a length and weight an then they take a average. some dont tell you. they didnt tell me how long she was just how much she weighed. i know its not a question but i was happy and wanted to share.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• they always measure my belly and say its a week ahead. i dont trust much in doctors estimates they can be way off. but congrats on a healthy baby
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Thats good they say your baby is doing good. My ultrasound was wrong! They said she would be small, like around 6lbs at birth. She was 8lbs 12oz, so almost 9lbs!
    armygirl16

Answer by armygirl16 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008