Does your dog fart?

This dog is seriously killing me. Last night I woke up to use the bathroom and I swear when I went out in the hall, all I could smell was dog farts.. and I was UPSTAIRS. He was down. OMG... I even tried a new dog food tonight and he's already starting. Ugh... Is there a doggy gas-x or something?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dog farts and runs out of the room Because my teens all go BLACKIE when she cuts one. So I guess she thinks she has to leave. LOL it is so funny. I can not smell so I don't care.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I was quite excited when we got a little dog a couple months ago. Figured we could blame the gas on the dog. The darn thing never passed gas. Ever.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• lol...my dog dosnt do it that often but boy when she does its bad! lol....you might be able to talk to the vet about it...Or try looking at pets mart..
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• YES!! My male dog is ALWAYS farting... It's disgusting!! He's only 8-10 lbs and you wouldn't think this NASTY smell could come from him, but it does!! It's horrible.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes and it's HORRIBLE! My husband keeps asking them if something crawled up and died in them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yeah my Aunties' dawg are like they. you have to open the door
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Look at the bright side though....My mother in law has 5 dogs....all of them tend to fart all at the same time....They also live in a single wide trailer....ugh it gets bad...we all end up going outside for a while lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It is the dog's food. Try the Rachael Ray brand it helped my Labs. And never feed the eggs! Or your husband for that matter.
    justme19641964

Answer by justme19641964 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't have a dog, but my mil does. Hers farts a lot and it is nasty! In that dog's case I think it is what she feeds it, she tends to feed it people food left-overs and I have a sneaking suspicion the dog's main 'food' is cheap hotdogs. As "dog food is so expensive".
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yes my dog farts but it sleeps on back porch ,but what really smells is cat fart
    the cat came in to my sewing room one night and so did my daughter
    all i feel vibration on the floor i blame my daughter when she did not do it
    i look at cat it was almost smiling yup it was me dame that nasty i had to ask what do feed him lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:42 AM on Nov. 20, 2010