What's the whole point of the influencer program?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm not real sure. All I have ever gotten was surveys about stuff that I should have gotten and used, but I never did. So, I too, would like ot know what this is all about.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Hi Anonymous,

CafeMom advertisers want real moms to try their products and let other moms know what they think of them. We help the advertisers get the products into the hands of moms and then help the moms tell others what they think.
    CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:
    http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

Have a great weekend!

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2010