Is there any reason I need to go to a ton of Christmas Craft Shows tomorrow?

It's deer season here and this is how the women celebrate.. by shopping their butts off. There are four huge craft shows in town, two of which cost $5.00 to get into. I don't need anything, but usually go just for something to do, oh and someone does make home-made chocolate.... other than that, is there any other reason I should leave my nice warm house to go??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd just stay home and be warm! I'm lame I know!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Free wine tastings, hot cocoa samples, and loads of fudge, candy apples made fresh and dipped in any kind of toppings you can think of....and then there's the cool decorating ideas. Atleast that's how our big craft fairs are....
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• To support your local artisans!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• To have some fun with your friends. Enjoy the "Christmasness," of it. (I know-not a word.)

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 1:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i do craft shows but nine times out of ten people don't buy ,i do it to make extra money plus i love knitting and sewing toy for kids
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Nope! Stay home, start a fire & make hot chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would go for the food alone. I love home made fudge. But I got enough crap at my house.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010