Anyone know of a good paying job from home?

I'm NOT interested in selling candles, insurance, avon or any of that crap, I want something better. Please tell me what you do and if it pays good cause i'm gonna need the money for the holidays. Plus my hubby got 5 cop tickets thats hes gotta pay no later than December.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a local call center near you? Most call centers offer some type of work at home. I know that Convergys hires all the time. Of course, you do have to complete your initial training at the center, but after that, it's set up at home for you. We also have a call center that allows people to work at home for Sprint. I list opportunities and ideas in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work.   I don't sell anything.  I list my own ideas and different opportunities that I find out there on the internet.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• What are you good at? Crafts, typing, etc. Open your own business and advertise your services on Craigslist, free classified ads, etc.

Fiind your niche and get out there and make money. I recently put my ad for typing term papers, essays, etc. because we live near a college and I had a few hits. I was hoping for more but I took the risks and did earn a few dollars.
    Hope this helps.
    Tina
    tina454542

Answer by tina454542 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree with Tin454542 you need to find your niche. To be honest
    i personally have never had luck with a job from home. The one i did
    Find was an outside travel agent but it was basically my own business.
    This is way i did my research and started my own home biz. I work
    it on my time and income is what i put into it.

Good luck and it will take time.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't mean to be mean or disrespectful by any means, but... if there were great paying at home jobs out there, there would be a lot more at home moms and dads. I worked for a company that offered data entry at home, but they put a stop to it. I think that if there are legit and good paying wah jobs, they would be hard to find. Why don't you come up w/ something that you like to do and go in business for yourself! Best of luck to you!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm a Rep with Juice Plus
    Good company, good product, good money.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    Contact me if you would like more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms
    Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My chiropractor works from home. She makes $100 an hour.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I work from home with a health and wellness company and make a great income!!!! Let me know if interested I would love to share with you! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010