Just need to unload.. :( adult content

I'm 4'7, was always chubby, but kept my weight in the "cute chubby girl " range
When I met DF I was single and having fun, had lots of guys interest, so I was confident.
I got pregnant right away and ballooned, gained 60+ pounds...at the end of my pregnancy I was 200lbs and TERRIBLY self conscious.
It's been a little over 2 years now ( 3 yrs in July) that we've been together and I'm 24 wks pregnant and gaining again!!
Might I add, I only lost maybe 20 pounds max of the previous baby weight!
So I'm pretty low lately and feeling pretty shitty about myself!
DF says he's not out to find anything else, and loves me ..doesn't wanna be with anyone else etc...but I feel like he's settled due to circumstances, and I feel even lower when he looks and gawks and worst of all comments on skinnier more attractive women .
( After all I am the first and ONLY "fuller" woman he's ever been with) Previously they all fit the short, skinny, average looking mold.
I'm so upset tonight after telling him I feel disrespected when he talks about other women's anatomy, and feel second rate, because I'm just not up to "par"
he tried to reassure me by telling me he isn't going anywhere because he's invested in this relationship..but I still feel sad :(
He brings up 3somes ( he'd love to have one, and I have in the past...but it's not something I am comfortable with in a relationship)
I think it's just an excuse to be with someone "visually appealing"

Am I just over sensitive?
I know he wouldn't cheat....but I just want to feel more valued by him...

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 1:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have any answers, but I'm sorry you are feeling this way. ((hugs))
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He's being insensitive to you by making those remarks. Instead of feeling sad take that sadness and turn it into something positive. I know your pregnant, but get out and walk, meet with friends and stay positive for your own well being.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• no your not over sensitive. I would tell him to STOP making hurtful comments if he loves you he wouldnt look at other women like that. He would love you for the beautiful woman you are!. If he dont stop darlin you DESERVE BETTER! I know you feel uncomfortable about your weight gain and I have no room to talk as some people put it because I was once 220 lbs after my third child. (im now 170) I LOVE myself and carry myself like im fresh out of high school and 120lbs again.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! keep reminding yourself of that.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• im sorry youre feeling this way, i dont have many answers but i did give you a bump. best of luck hun.
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• did u have the 3sum with him and another woman or was it before u met him? just wondering... maybe it could help with my answer.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Being pregnant does have an affect on your emotions. I agree he should n't be making those comments to you because he is not considering your feelings in all this. But That is something all men do and if they tell you they aren't looking at other women they are not being truthful. As long as he do act upon his thoughts your fine. Just talk to him about how you are feeling and work this out if you truely love him
    Elaine1960

Answer by Elaine1960 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• before I met him, when I was single ....
    AshleyRoseG

Comment by AshleyRoseG (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2010