I notice alot of women is bi-curious these days, is oral sex better w/ a woman then w/ a man?Just want to know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it depends completely on the person.A man is just as good as a women.Since deferent people like different things then we cant exactly say one sex is better at doing something then the other. For example one person might be in an intimate relationship with thier partner for 10 years the sex could be great, not neceseraly becuse he or she is better that the opposite sex but because he or she has had time to experiment and knows what thier partner like and disslikes,but this partner could go into a relationship with another person and the sex may not be near as great because he doesnt know what she likes and dislikes(because not everyone like nor wants the same things)

So,I cannot say that sex is better with a female partner than a male nore a male than female because i think it depends entirely on how well the person knows YOUR sexual desires, not everyone elses and every ones varies.
    Anonymous

• i never had sex with a woman...but i bet they would be better at it...than a man...since we know the feeling...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• not true. being the same sex doesn't mean they understand. it's more about how much you care about the person you are trying to please. i thought the same thing and she was totally lesbian. i'm gonna call it a myth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I'm not really into oral sex being given to me. I love giving it to a man. I can't stand being disappointed afterwards. But I want to see what its like from a woman someday. lol
    Anonymous

• not true in all cases. only happened once with one girl but she really didn't have a clue and she was bi. i was just in it for the fun
    Anonymous

• I think its better with a woman,she is softer no stubble just more sensual!
    Anonymous

• i guess im the only one not anon lol.. uhm i thin its better with a guy. just that feeling of being with a masculine man is hot..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• umm, it depends on alot of things but mostly women like men for that power thing that men have, but women tend to be more romantic, take their time, be gentle(or wild), but its all very touchy feely vs. just doing it. women dont mind spending the entire session on foreplay, men just wanna get off without doing too much work.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Well oral sex is oral sex no matter who is giving it. In my experience chicks are better, but it all depends on experience level. There is something to be said for the intimate knowledge of female anatomy that a female has. But the bottom line is, we all require something a little different to rev our engines. And just cause you know what FEELS good doesn't mean you can DO it. If women turn you on then, yeah oral is gonna be hot. My advice is train your partner, male or female.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I am bi-sexual and I think in some ways women are better at oral sex than men. We know what we like so we will do that with other woman. If you have never tried it, I highly recommend it, so you can form your own opinion. That is the only way to know the truth!!! :)
    danagoddess

Answer by danagoddess at 7:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2008