could i be or is it something else?

my periods been irregular for the past 3 months..one month it would come on the 12 then the next the 14 and last month came on the 16..well as of this month nothing came if i was to count the 16 as my period day iam 4 days late..i been moody, and been eating like there is no tomorrow..i never weighed myself but i can tell in my face that ive gained some good weights..ive felt nauseous but never get sick..i dnt have sore boobs or cramping..but ive been noticing that im discharging more then normal..my fiance and i are trying to conceive but like to wait till next year but either way its ok..ive been disappointed in the past when my period was late but this time is different..sorry that im babbling but im a little confused..is it just me or stress or could be that iam pregnant and if so how long do i wait till i take a pregnancy test? i appreciate all the help...

ProudMami1990

Asked by ProudMami1990 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Based on the fact that your cycle has lengthened by two day for the last 3 cycles you could consider yourself 2 days late which means you can take a test NOW.

Gaining weight wouldn't be a sign because at 4 weeks you would have gained any weight from the baby. Any weight gain would just be weight that you've gained on your own. It could be because you're eating so much. The baby would not be requiring you to eat any extra food yet either.

The nautia and the excessive discharge could be signs. Get a test tonight if you can and take it with first mornings urine.

Most test will say that you do not *have* to use first mornings urine but it's the most concentrated and will give you the most accurate results.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yes take a test to see if you are pregnant if neg than i would still go to doctor just to check because your cycles are off . Be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i say take a test...it cant hurt!!! GL
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2010