do you think that its wrong greeting your family members with a little kiss in the mouth??

alot of people do it they greet each other with a kiss in the mouth --it doesnt need to mean nothing right..well last night i was seeing a reality family show and they had a case of 2 young causins she was 18 and he was 20 they were used to greeting themselfs with a little peck in the mouth well it turns to be that they were attractive to each other and that little kiss was turning to be more than a greeting ..at the end they fell in love with each other and end up hooking up know they live together and have kids..do you agreed with this?? and do you agreed with greeting with a kiss on the mouth???

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 3:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• well in my family growing up my parents were not big on displays of affection, so it was always weird for me to hug or even say I love you to my siblings or parents, even grandparents. But know that I have a family, hugs and kisses are a big part of our life. I dont really kiss my son on the mouth that much, but he is only 4. We give lots of hugs and kisses on the cheek. Here in Italy it was a shock to me when I was introduced to some Italians and they took both hands and kissed both cheeks.
    I dont think kissing on the mouth as a form of greeting is wrong, but it should remain completly platonic..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I come from a very close family and giving one another kisses on the lips or even on the chicks is normal in my family. Even men they shack hands and pik on the checks. We are italian so that's how things are in our family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't think it's a good idea. My lips are reserved for my husband only.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 7:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i was raised that way i even still now at 26 kiss my mom and dad bye and good night when i stay the night back home! and my daughter does the same with mommy and daddy grandma and grandpa! i think its all about how you are raised.
    BetsyBoop2003

Answer by BetsyBoop2003 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• thats weird imo. yuck
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2010