What do you want for christmas??

I am working on my Christmas list and i am drawing a blank...its like I can't think of anything...does that ever happen to you or do you have a lot and what are some things that you want?

momofone072506

Asked by momofone072506 at 4:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I want dh to find out why he isn't feeling right - yeah, that's right, take that mighty step and see the doc
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 4:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Black Bear home Decor, Tippy Toes doll. Black Bear Lamp
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'd like to find a date.

can of worms

and if I have to pick a thing, that Dyson Animal vacuum that everyone talks about here when we talk vacs....

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I want my trailer.:) I am moving in 6 weeks and need a place to live. I never need to make lists because my mom just buys what she thinks we'll like anyway.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Pajamas, gowns, fuzzy slippers, cookbooks, novels, music, chocolate, jewelry, wallet, purse. I always give a variety of things as ideas.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I never really ask for anything for Christmas, I let my children pick out whatever they want for me. The older ones seem to know the things I need, and the younger, seem to know the things I like. My thing is all about seeing the smiles on their faces Christmas morning, to me it's more for the children, I believe.
    queendoreen48

Answer by queendoreen48 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I want a food processor, new slippers, a milk frother. (those are the reasonable things I want)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I wanna Wii!!!!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• my hubs always gets me a peice of my dream jewelery collection. for my brthday he got me a beautiful watch then our wedding obviously a wedding ring then xmas a diamond necklace vday and our 6 month anniversary was all in one he got me an engagment ring since i never got one then my bday a bracelet and this xmas hes gonna get me a new wedding band to match my engagment ring since my old one doesnt match, its a nice tradition and they dont alwyas have to be super expensive i keep an eye on sales and let him know where the best prices are.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 6:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010