Should I kick her to the curb?

I've been friends with "Annie" for 11 years. I've confided alot of things in her and she's confided alot in me as well. A few days ago, she emailed me a very rude letter and told me that I have no social skills and that I use my Bi Polar disorder as an excuse to be a bitch. She throws things that I've told her about my life in my face all of the time and tells me to leave my husband constantly. She's never been married and I think it's because she's such a bitch. She acts like she's better than other people and has started telling me that she's a better Mother than I am, even tho her son hits her, hits his sisters and punches holes in walls and doors at their house. She says that my kids will do the same things and criticizes them all of the time. After the email, I wanted to go and kick her ass, but ignored her instead. Would you stay friends with her or kick her to the curb?

BigSkyHarmony

Asked by BigSkyHarmony at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• As I've grown older I've learned that to have someone in my life just because we have a "history" together is not enough. If they are negative and rude and I really don't want to talk to them I just don't anymore. I only want people who are supportive and caring around me and my family. I don't have time for drama. If you think she's a "bitch" and you truly mean that then I think you've answered your own question. However, all friendships have rifts once in a while and you're just angry and saying things in the heat of the moment then maybe the friendship can be salvaged. Only you can answer these questions.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• KICK HER ASS THAN TO THE CURB!!
    lol.
    No but seriously, thats a bunch of BS!
    Specially since yall have been friends for that long, but F her, dont put up with that!!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Kick her to the curb

Answer by louise2 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• What a sad woman she must be. Personally I'd pity her and let her fade out of my life. Her negative is a bad influence on you and if you are BiPolar you don't need negatives that can influence your mood swings..

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Kick her to the curb! The friendship has run it's course. Cut your losses now before more hurtful things are said back and forth. Life is too short. You've got your issues and she has hers. You will get nowhere using it to beat each other down when you should be lifting each other up. Find new friends that are going to help you grow. You might miss her a little since you've known her for so long, but she has told you how she "really" feels now. Trust me, you don't need friends like that!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I would kick her to the curb. No true friend would say things like that to someone.
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• kick her ass to the curb!
    Jolenemom2

Answer by Jolenemom2 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry but why on earth would you have that toxic woman as a friend anyway?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• NEXT!
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yeah kick her...but not too hard....you do not want to hurt your foot!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008