any solutions on morniing sickness??

its terrible today I'm having terrible stomach cramps with it and I dont think I should have morning sickness I'm 8 and a half months pregnant

kristazink36

Asked by kristazink36 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I feel nauseous I usually drink some sprite and it helps me. I hope you can find something that can help you. If you can't get any relief you should call your doctor to be on the safe side.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• nausea and stomach cramps, huh? it may not be pregnancy related, could be a stomach bug or it could be early labor.....I hope you feel better soon!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• hi eat alot of ginger crackers it helped with my son
    rhona31

Answer by rhona31 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• At 8 & 1/2 months that does sound odd. Could be a stomach bug as suggested. Are the cramps coming and going, that could be labor. I would start with the sprite and jello. If that doesn't give you any trouble try something more, crackers. And if it doesn't pass by Monday call you OB and certainly if you notice a god amount of blood call immediately.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Sea Sickness Wrist Bands were my saving grace. They look like little sweat bands, but have a little plastic ball on the inside which is placed around your wrist, and over a vein on your arm. The pressure 9you barely feel it!) over the vein helps regulate nausea and vomiting. You can buy these bands at any drug store. They are hugely popular with cruise ships passengers and Asian people.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 8:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It can be sign of false contraction, my ob told me when that happens before 37 weeks, drink some water and lay down to see if it goes away. If not try to walk it away. If it doesn't go away call him
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Bump
    mom2be_25

Answer by mom2be_25 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2010