wanting baby number 2

My husband and i are wanting to have baby number 2.Since baby number one I have not been regular.How can I tell when I am ovulating and should we try for a while and see if it happens or should I go to the dr first I went after baby number one and they said everything was ok so I am just not sure what to do any help would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Tracking your cervical mucus and basal body temperature can let you know when you ovulate. Your CM will be an eggwhite look and consistancy right before/during ovulation, and BBT will spike about 1/10 of a degree right after ovulation. They sell special BBT thermometers, and it can be taken orally, anally, or vaginally, though the last option will give you the best indication. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Get ovulating kit at the store and try for a couple of months, take prenatal and take care.
    Anonymous