I need advice adult content

Ladies I am dating again after a while I will say my last 2 realtionships have not been good my ex is giving me problems now my friend and I have not been seeing each other long I feel my problem is things I see from the start of the relationship which sometimes turn out to be problems later I have a 17 year old handicapped daughter so a man has to be understanding of that I have to do a lot for her and don't always feel up to doing things.

I need to know what are red flags I dealt with those on drugs liars some wanted to use me now not all and it has been a while since I have been with the right man my friend so far is diffrrent from my last 2 boyfriends he likes to keep things clean and neat that is kinda hard for me I clean when I have to and I find myself getting mad like he told me he can see I have been in some bad relationships so true so ladies help me before the right man passes me by.

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• All you can do is be yourself. Continue to be honest with him and ask for honesty in return. Communication is the key to any relationship. Accept your differences and look for the positives in your relationship. If he is the right man, you will be on the right track. Good luck!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• red flags

he never can admitt when he is wrong-even on little things
    takes phone calls away from you, keeps something secret
    makes exucses and things just do not fit

if he wants to clean-maybe he likes things clean, or better yet, he knows you have had to put that off because your child comes first

trust your gut, do not make excuses for things that do not make sense, do not look at things one at a time, but put them all together once in while, looking at whole=much harder to make weird things fit into puzzle
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm not trying to be a smart alec but is there a reason you feel like you HAVE to have a man? I don't mean be alone forever but sometimes not having a man gives you time to see them more objectively so you can pick and choose what works in your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just keep your eyes open...my are amazing at doing the prince charming thing and then turning to frogs later on. Watch carefully because it's very hard for them to keep all the bad stuff under wraps for very long. Watch to see if he gives u very slight snide remarks or nasty faces...this is a tell tale sign.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2010