Anyone used Feria hair color?

Did you like the results? What color did you use? I'm thinking of going auburnish. My hair is medium/dark brown right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It gave me REALLY weird highlights,pink and lavender! I used a med blonde.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Back when I colored my hair I always used Feria. I loved it. It lasted on my hair really well and had beautiful shine. I can't picture auburnish but every color I used I was very happy with and goodness knows I used a bunch of them. It's my first pick. BTW, I used to get my hair colored in a salon and switched to feria. I was happier with the results.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes I have I love Feria. The Color last a lot longer than any other brands I have tried. I love the color it gives it does actually look like you have highlights. I personally love the ones with the red highlights. So yes I would recommend it.
    roberta8998

Answer by roberta8998 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I forgot to tell you my hair is naturally a med/dark brown too
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• One of my best friends uses it, she has medium brown hair and she colors it with a dark red, it looks really pretty; people are always asking her where she gets her hair done!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I use Feria in auburn shades on my med/dark brown hair. It does a nice job, and they give you a bit more in the package, so you don't need two packs for long-ish hair.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It gives you a lot of amazing highlights but doesn't do much for grey. It also doesn't last as long as other hair colors. Clairol make a great RED line.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• OMG I LOVE FERIA it is the best especially if your going red. all the colors are great but you cant beat any of the reds they have. but overall any of their dyes are great. great color, good shine, doesnt leave your hair dry and best part is its cheaper than a salon and looks better
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 6:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I did when it first came out, a brown shade and loved it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2010