How can I get rid of the stress from the X-girlfriend?

I really just need some advice, I met a great guy, and we are engaged. He has a 3 year old son Johnny, and he is great too. I am actually having a problem with Johnny's mom she is still calling and trying to start trouble she finds very unimportant thing just to start trouble. We are pregnant and this is very stressful for me I am 41 years old and I want to do whatever I have to do to make sure that our baby is healthy. I know that stress is bad for the baby. Please if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them
Thank You
Roberta Abrams- Dillard

roberta8998

Asked by roberta8998 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• most likely its your fiancees job to tell her to stop calling and bothering you guys with all this unimportant stuff and stress you guys out.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• That is a great idea but she uses Jonhhy as a weapon. I don't know what we can do I am at my just trying to start my family. Thank You littlebirdfly
    roberta8998

Comment by roberta8998 (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree your fiance needs to step up to the plate and set this woman straight. She needs to be told to stop contacting y'all for idiotic reasons and to keep her conversations on the only topic they should be on..her child.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yeah...this is absolutely something your SO should be taking care of and not just now but always.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just curious...when a women acts like this it's usually fueled by something else...were you by any chance the OW he left her for? Don't jump me...I'm just playing devils advocate here.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Thank You for all of the advice.... I really do appreciate it. I was not the reason, however when she got rid of him it wasn't long after that he and I got together. I honestly think she realizes no that she lost a good thing..... and believe me he is. I would have been curious about that too. He has a very kind heart and he can not stand the thought of not being able to get his son as often as we would like to. I hate to see him hurt over things that she does.
    Thanks again
    roberta8998

Comment by roberta8998 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• she is jealous about the fact that your having his baby, you need to point this out to your man and have him talk to the woman. Have her only call him on his cell or maybe texting only? and you just don't have anything to do with her. My current husband and I got married and pregnant as soon as his prior marriage ended, she was a nut well still is a nut. But she flipped out when I was pregnant and he had a very serious talk with her. if there is a court order to have visits she needs to abide by it and even have an undercover squad car on stand by( call the non emergency number, explain the situation and they will have a squad car waiting outside her house) when there is a pick up or drop off just to keep this running smoothly. keep you contact with her very limited.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010