If your husband left you for the OW...

and some time later changed his mind and realized the huge mistake he made, did you or did you not take him back?

Why did you or why did you not?

How long after he left did this happen?

IT'S AWESOME IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS NEVER DONE THIS BUT PLEASE ANSWER only IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU...THANKS!

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• My story is a long one..he never really left me for the OW however he was out of town working for 8 mths and he actually moved in with the OW, who is a drunken crazy lunatic, yet he called me every single day, texted or whatever, kept telling me he loved me and lied to everyone but his drunk freinds over there where he was about being with her. HE cut off his whole family..then he left and came home all of the sudden, That was almost two yrs ago and we are together. However, he ened up just after he came home very ill, in the hosp for three mths, near death and had that not of happened I doubt very much I'd of stayed with him
    CwbysLdi

Answer by CwbysLdi at 1:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes I took him back but then realized he was a jerk in general and not worth being with so eventually I left.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2010