do u know anyone personally that has passed away from a c-section?

I'm going to have my fourth in may, I'm just wondering..... I believe God will bring me through but I want to know if anyone actually knows anyone that passed b/c of the c-section

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, not personally, but i do know that i was very close when i had a c-section. But mine was not typical---emergency 4 months premature.
    Pip-Squeek

Answer by Pip-Squeek at 9:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No. never even ever heard of anyone passing away from it. You will be fine!
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't think you can die of a c-section. A person might die of some sort of complications from one but not from the c-section itself. Make sure you are healthy before going in and you will be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Umm.. yeah thats obviously what i meant... lol.... bleeding out, etc
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• nope, i know many ppl who had csection and they are much much older than me, so the csection was performed back in 20 oe 30 years ago and no one even close to death. The most is you need a blood transfusion or infection that's about it. I'm having my cs in 3 days and not worry at all, just looking forward to see my son.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I've never heard of this before. I am having my scheduled c-section January 25. My sister had a scheduled one in April, and everyone I've ever met who has had a scheduled c-section has had a wonderful experience.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 11:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2010