How many weeks are you?

Is it going by fast or slow?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I will be 28 weeks Monday and for me it has went by really fast!! My first pregnancy went by so slow it seemed.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 20 weeks. And basically, I'm praying for the sweet release that only death can bring at this point.
    This kid seems to spend all her time galloping madly around my insides and using my bladder as a speed bag.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 27 weeks today. It's FLYING BY!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 37weeks tomorrow. its been a long time so far, i feel like iv been like this for 2years now. really starting to feel all the pressure on my bladder now and keep getting bh today. i would love if he came out sooner, rather than later.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• "20 weeks. And basically, I'm praying for the sweet release that only death can bring at this point.
    This kid seems to spend all her time galloping madly around my insides and using my bladder as a speed bag. "

wow. wont u feel like shit if something happens to your baby. i lost one at 29 weeks, i would never say that as a joke or not.... not cool
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i'm 38 wks, first and last trimester goes slow and second goes very fast b/c that's the time you feel your best. Last trimester is dragging, very uncomfortable and all the bathroom trips, stretch marks, and pain all over
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm 30 wks, and it has went so fast. My first pregnancy really dragged because I was so sick, but I feel great this time around. Probably because my lo keeps me moving!
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm 13 weeks and its going by sooo slow to me b/c I am high risk pregnancy b/c of a big blood clot I have by my uterus, so I'm afraid all the time of losing my baby. I just want 36 weeks to come so bad ('cause that's when my doctor said I'll be fine to go into labor and the baby should be fine even though it'll be premature)!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I will be 39 weeks on Monday and I'm getting induced Tuesday morning due to high blood pressure so I'm just enjoying the last few days of pregnancy. For me this pregnancy has had its moments where it felt so slow but at the same time it feels like just yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant. I'm gonna miss it so much! I wish I could keep him in there just a little bit longer, but at the same time I'm so excited to get to finally meet my little boy and hold him :)
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 12 weeks and it is going by way too slow!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 1:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010