Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What do you use to?

I burn a lot of DVD and CD but I don't have the writer that puts the info on the face of the cd/dvd. What type of burner would I look for? What is it called?


Asked by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Technology

Level 34 (64,323 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Our burner came with "LightScribe", which allows you to print directly onto the disc using an applet to type in what you want.  I think if your burner doesn't have this you will have to make a label.


    Answer by 5BabyBees at 10:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2010