my dog wont stop crying today???

i don't know what is wrong with her, shes just going around the house crying, iv walked her and fed her and played with her and just sat with her petting her. she will stop crying for a while, but starts again during everything. what could it be?

otoole

Asked by otoole at 10:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pets

• Something hurts...it may be inconvenient for you but if she doesn't stop in the next couple of hours, I'ld take her to the vet. Usually if my dog has something like a tummy ache or something like that, he just mopes around but once when he did the all day crying thing, it ended up that he had swolled something that he couldn't pass and the only way we were able to find this out was with an x-ray and he actually had to have surgery to get it out.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• A whining sound is often associated with nervousness or anxiety, but if it just started out of the blue I would definitely take her to the vet to find out if she is having difficulty or in pain. Did she eat anything that might be causing pain, get into the garbage, any environmental changes, house guests? Anything changed that you can think of?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My dog wines and cries when she hears something. She hears someone or something outside. Try music or a bone to soothe nervousness.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Maybe she is sick???? Poor puppy!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• well my husband is painting the bathroom and its a really strong smell. cud it be that thats upseting her? she seems to be fine when we go for a walk or when she is relaxing with me, but if i sit away from her she just crys.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010