Anyone have a good chocolate meringue pie recipe?

A simple one that comes out delicious? My husband wants me to try this out on Thanksgiving and I am terrified LOL.. I am quite the chef but when it comes to baking I suck..to be honest. Some of the recipes I have found just seem so time consuming and complicated. If you know of any simple ones I would love to check them out =)

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• Go to www.foodnetwork.com you can look up that recipe and if there are any from either Paula Dean or Giada Dilaurentis READ UP honey!! There are some PHENOMINAL recipes on there. My Hubby made us fish tacos a couple weeks ago by following a Bobby Flay recipe and.... OH MY GOSH!!! That was the BEST food I ever had IN MY LIFE!!!My Hubby jazzed it up a bit though and I made cilantro sour cream as a topping SOOOOO YUMMY!!! Wow, I know what I want for dinner tomorrow night LOL!
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL Thanks so much for your answer!! After a couple hours I wasnt expecting one at all
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010