Is there a such thing as TOO MUCH discharge during pregnancy? adult content

The amount is just insane! I've been pregnant twice before and have never seen this much..EVER. I'm talking puddles in my undies. I know during pregnancy you can expect some wacky discharge but yikes.. No spotting or anything.. just TONS of white creamy stuff. Sorry if i've grossed anyone out.. but the TMI label was your warning lol

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had so much, I thought my water had broken. I used panty liners until the last few weeks, when I had to switch to pads! It was crazy!
    As long as it's creamy and not chunky or itchy or stinky, you're fine. Otherwise, it can be a sign of infection, like a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis (both very common during pregnancy).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Unless you suspect a yeast infection, it's normal. I went thru more pantyliners during pregnancy than I have ever in my life total.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i had a lot with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. i remember standing in mil's kitchen one morning and feeling like my water was leaking because it was leaking out.. i ran to the bathroom and it was just a gush of discharge. sounds nasty i know lol. i think it is normal, your cervix goes through a lot of changes while pregnant/
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I know its gross isn't it!?! I had the same issue with my first, this one isn't so bad, but I use panty liners, or pads because the fluid can be really bad sometimes. Its funny cause my toddler catches me changing my underware a lot, and she'll say to me that mommy peed her pants! lol!
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 11:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Hehe.. well clearly I am not alone on this! It was just so out of the norm ..or what I am used to from previous experiences that I really wasn't sure!
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2010