how do u get use to it

i have an bf whom i have been dating for an year he has great tendacies, but we constantly argue and fight for one reason or another, so i recently told him that we need to call it quits, thats not what he wanted he just wanted to take a break but to see if that what we really wanted to do so we want have any regrets but im a insucure person & i cant take that if he was just to stay out a few days a week, so he left & came back around this past weekend cause i had my kids & no car so he came to make sure that i had a way to get take my kids where ever, lat night he left & i called he didnt answer or return my call, this morning he came back to take me to work but i cant help but to wonder where he was & im trying not ask cause i hate the insucure feeling, he says that i must be really slow cause i put him out & he still coming back to help me, am i really that slow

movinup4

Asked by movinup4 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• soundsl ike it sover. its never esay to leave someone.....but it really sounds like a waste of time and its dragging on. you can make it without hiim. he might help in some ways, but emotionally he's draining you
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'd say get a car so you don't need to depend on him.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008