HELP!!! My husband is talking to another woman!

My husband has just been caught emotionally cheating on me for the second time and I don't know what to do. I am one who wants to keep our family together and I love my husband but aren't I enough? I know the womans number and I am so wanting to cuss at her and call all sort of names but I don't know if i should. My Husband Loves me or so he says and he says he doesn't want to lose me but he has said this before and I don't know what to believe. He hasn't been physically with her but He texts her at night when I don't know about it and When I found that he was talking to her I blew up at him. He used to work with her and always told me she was annoying as hell. How do I get past this? And how do I forgive him and what if he does it again cause I don't think I do it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Marriage counseling, my dear. And pronto. No, do not call her and cuss her out. What will that accomplish? Nothing. And it will probably actually make matters worse. If you can get down to the root of why this is happening in your marriage, then you have a shot a cerrecting it a rebuilding trust. Good luck!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• honestly I can't answer unless I know what he and she were talking about...

the thought that first ran through my head from your title was "How dare he talk to another woman *insert sarcasm here*"

my husband has female friends, they are just friends. Now, yes I do have my insecure moments where it pisses me off but I get over it.
    Anonymous

• hey if you don't wanna call the girl and u really feel weird doing it, ask a friend to do it. I know it is ur problem, but it might be easier. Ask him what they talk about. Men might be tired of the same ol same ol like sex or doing the same things everyday. Spice up ur sex or do different things with the kids and him. Try to get house work done within 1-2 days that way you will have all week to do things with him. Tell him if he doesn;t want u I'm sure there will be others who will. You only live ur live once and he needs to grow up and be a man. He shouldn't have got married if he wanted to live a single life. I'm not saying hes a bad man.
    Anonymous

• I WAS IN YOUR SITUATION. AND IF YOU HAVE HER NUMBER USE IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO CURSE HER OUT BUT JUST LET HER KNOW THAT YOU DO EXIST AND THAT YOU WILL NOT TOLERATE HER TEXTING YOUR DH. THEN IF SHE GETS LOUD WITH YOU THATS WHEN YOU CURSE HER OUT. AND IF YOUR DH DOES NOT RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO STOP HURTING YOU, YOU NEED TO LET HIS ASS HAVE IT AND TELL HIM ITS EITHER HE STOPS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING OR YOU WILL LEAVE. I HAD TO GO THERE WITH MY SO AND HE STOPPED TALKING TO HER.
    Anonymous

• Have you talked directly to him about this?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• He needs to stop talking to her, period! This is not her fault, it's his! You all need to get into marriage counseing, and fast.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• That is so sad.Dont let your heart over right your mind.You no what it is.You dont want to believe it.You want to give him another chance.BUT you no what this is.It more than text ,he use to work with her,Have him change his phone number.So she cant call him.If he is caught again you no he had to call her first or she wouldnt have the number.Calling an cursing her wont change him.After all I can just about bet you he after changing the number will call her again.Let him go.
    Anonymous

• how do you know he hasn't done anything physical yet with her? you're gonna trust what he says??? wake up!!!
    mhoelzer2988

Answer by mhoelzer2988 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Why do women want to cuss the other woman out? It is not her fault. You man needs to keep his shit in his pants. He shouldn't be talking to other women. i would cuss him out and kick his ass out of the house. Men get away with these things so easily, that's why he did it again. If you don't want to leave him...punish him so he knows better next time he thinks about it. Cheating has nothing to do with love...he just wants something different.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If this is the second time he has betrayed your trust, I think he needs to cut off all contact and attend counseling with you or find somewhere else to live. Obviously he is needing more if he keeps doing the same thing.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008