whats for lunch?

im running out of good ideas for lunch... espically on weekdays when i gotta take my ds 1 to school and 2 dosent i need something fast and easy so he can still get a nap in ebfore i gotta leave again...

today its chef :( god i hate that stuff!

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 11:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• kids are probably going to have a turkey sandwhich and i will have leftovers from last night. usually it's just a sandwhich of some kind, leftovers from the night before, a hot dog or chicken nuggets. we are not big lunch eaters around here.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It depends on what they had for breakfast, sometimes they have eggs and toast for lunch, if they just had cereal for breakfast. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or mac and cheese. Whatever is fast and easy. I don't usually put much thought into lunches.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Today is cold and damp - we had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. I like to have a hot lunch on a cold day, especially after that long cold walk home from work!
    For school lunches, it's simply a sandwich, a piece of fruit, a homemade cookie, and milk purchased at school. Very simple, very quick, very nourishing, and very inexpensive. It doesn't have to be any harder than that.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm eating pretzels
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010