What's your take on Mel Gibson?

And do you believe all the stuff that Oksana Grigorieva said?

No opinions from me, just curious what your take is....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• In my opinion- I think he does appear to have some sort of psychological issues and an alcohol problem as well. As for Oksana Grigorieva, I personally think she's a gold digging liar. I don't read People too much unless my sister brings over her older magazines- then I can't help it, I admit I do read 'em. And from what I read and saw in the article published of she and Mel a few months back- Oksana really seemed full of crap to me. After looking at their photos, I noticed she never smiled in any of the pictures. She always looked sullen and as if she'd rather be somewhere else. And he looks totally happy and in love in those same pics. I think she used him and brought out the worst in that guy. I think she pushed all of his buttons and he fell for it every time.

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 8:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Religious Cherry picker, former adulter, lousy father, drunk......................whack job, nuff said.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Anti semitic, drunken, spoiled asshole.

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He is a washed up idiot
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He's so sad.... I really love his movies, but I've heard the things he's said from his own mouth in interviews and stuff, and I don't like him as a person. How is someone able to make great movies in character, but be so lousy in real life?
    He and Charlie Sheen were cut from the same cloth....
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't have a take on him at all. I don't even know who the woman you mentioned is. I guess I don't pay much attention to Hollywood, they aren't that important to me.

As for the rude stuff he said a couple years ago to the cop that arrested him, I think he was obviously a jerk.  I wouldn't expect that would change much.  People change very little over a lifetime.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• She's a home wrecking golddigger and he's a religious Cherry picker, former adulter, lousy father, drunk, whack job. I think they are perfect for each other...in the least, them being together saves to other innocent people. I don't know how his ex wife put up with him for so long.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Nutjob.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He has an alcohol problem. And since he is aging, it may have something to do with that. Thinking early onset alzheimers or something.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He's an actor. He appears to have a alcohol problem.. His actions and his life don't impact the majority of people, so I don't care much about him. Or her.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010