Very personal: Ladies when your man wants to have relations ALL the time All day whenever your together after 2 years. Is this a problem?? If so, Is the problem with me or him?? adult content

mamameka1

Asked by mamameka1 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it's a problem so much as a change in sexual appetite. If you aren't up for keeping up with him you need to talk to him and see if maybe there is a way you can compromise.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• him
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 12:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• how old is he?
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Hell I would LOVE to have ny man want sex that much. He never wants it and I'm the one that always wants it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Why is it a problem he wants you?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• while it gets tiresome that he wants you all the time, you should also feel flattered that he stills wants you. I would love it if mine wanted me all day long :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• the problem is HIM......he wants to do this because of many reasons im sure but mainly because he is a guy....he needs serious help or you need to move on with your life away from him....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• both of you have the problem to deal with
    but this is his responsibility IF he can not compromise then he is being selffish

do you think that he is a sex addict???
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's his problem, he hasn't learned that women are more than sex objects and he has no tools to relate to women other than seeing them as a nice warm place to park his junk. It's sad really, because he's going to have to make the choice to change and he probably will resist that by becoming manipulative and combative until it's too late.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010