Tide Cold water anyone?

I have been using Tide Cold Water for roughly 2 weeks. I have seen very little difference in the cleaning power of it and that of Gain in cold water.

Anyone have any suggestions? I just did a load and a few items were still stained.

I do have a stain stick.

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 12:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Actually, I'm not a big fan of Tide, epecially the cold water version. I think it's overpriced and really doesn't clean any better than other detergents that smell a lot better to me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I find TIde to be the best...I have used it for years. BTW...it is recommended to always be consistent with your detergent for the "health" of your machine. Hands down, the best thing I have found is ZOUT. Rub it into the stain. Depending how bad the stain is...you can leave it on from just a few minutes to overnight., I find it amazing ! Good luck !

Bonnie Kurnick 818-554-3885
    Professional Home Organizer
    bkurnick

Answer by bkurnick at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would use Tide, but my husband is allergic to it. I find the best detergent to be Arm & Hammer.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I washed a shirt that my daughter ate her lunch with, no stain spray on it or anything. Used the Tide Cold Water, stains still there. I line dryed it.
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have used the A&H powder and it CRAPPED my clothes big time.
    But, the liquid is not 1/2 bad and the smell stays.
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010