how do u get use to it pt. 2

i have told my bf some things that i really care not to discuss anymore to painful but when we get into it he throws the things in my face and then say he sorry for the things he has said, but still does it, so we will argue and then get over it or rather leave it alone, but he will call his family or friends and let them know everything that goes down and says really bad things about me to them to the point where they dont even like me anymore althoughthey know how he is am im really that slow

movinup4

Asked by movinup4 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• If you dont have any kids together get out while you can.He wont change an friends dont pitch up things that hurt each other.TO love some one is to not want to hurt them ever.SO does he really love you if he shares your hurt with others.NO he dont.
    Anonymous

• WHY should you get used to it? And...why would you even want to be with a man that would treat you this way? Do you truly think that if you were to marry him, he would get better, or do you think that you deserve to be treated badly?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 2:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Auuugghh! First of all, even if you two fight about things, it should be kept between the two of you! That's the worst thing you can do is tell family members the negative stuff because family doesn't forgive as easily. The second thing is, he shouldn't use your past against you. I would reconsider this relationship. Put some conditions on it. Tell him that you are not going to stand for that any longer, it's abusive. And he needs to do some major repair to his family's attitude toward you. You have to have trust if it's going to work. You shouldn't have to 'get used to it'. Good luck. It doesn't look that good.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Get out of the relationship.. HURRY

Answer by louise2 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008