Does anyone else wonder what the heck their husband was thinking?

I swear I have no clue what my husband was thinking with his x. She's not attractive, she's not educated, she doesn't do anything for their son. I just don't get it. I would give her some credit somewhere, but can't honestly do it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• my dh and I have had this conversation. His ex is really a very unintelligent person, and don't get me wrong it isn't just book smarts I am talking about, it is common sense smart. She just doesn't get anything, she can't keep a job and she is the type of person that is always crying about poor pitiful her, yet she is the cause of where she is at in life. Dh and I have talked and he says he knows and knew at the time she was like that but for him as he described it "it was like finding a stray puppy, you just want to take it home and take care of it." He thought he was going to take care of her and then at some point she would change but she never did. Now he just shakes his head at her and all her stupidity.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Which is exactly why he isnt with her anymore lol Not much you can do but laugh about it and move on
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There are a couple of dh's ex girlfriends that I've wondered about. I think tony1638 is on to something. LOL
    Anonymous

• It's not about looks or education, it's about how they make/made the man feel. Obviously she made him feel the way he wanted to feel or he wouldn't have been with her

Answer by admckenzie at 12:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Maybe she was good in bed - just saying - from what you say, she has nothing else going for her.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010