have started your christmas shopping?

Becnfamily

Asked by Becnfamily at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• yep...I'm half way done already! A couple gifts are wrapped too!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Nope but I don't shop for many. My children are in college and are asking for cash or gift cards. 2 of them are spending time abroad over the summer for school and the other one is setting up an apartment and wants to shop for it. Other than that we don't really buy for anyone else.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes.. but just barely lol SO far I have only gotten each child their big "santa" gift and a couple smaller ones to wrap.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes I have....and believe it or not I actually start right after the previous Christmas has ended. You find great deals. Also, keep your eyes open throughout the year and you will also find other great items that will be hard to find ( and higher priced ) than at the end of the year when everyone else is also looking. Happy shopping !

Bonnie Kurnick - 818-554-3885
    Professional Home Organizer
    bkurnick

Answer by bkurnick at 12:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yep. I always start 4 months in advance so that we don't end up spending so much at one time.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm done with my daughter's gifts and I have ordered my mom's and co-workers from the lady I buy Avon from. But, I am going shopping this afternoon with my co-worker to get as much done as I can today.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• just started today but only online. I bought a couple things on lakeside.com for the girls and 1 for my nephew. We are doing the most of our shopping on black friday then the rest later before christmas we always shop the last minute as much as I try not to do that lol. I always tell myself I am going to start in Aguest or September and I don't lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm almost done :)
    most of it came from ebay
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have 2 presents! One for my SO, it was on clearence and cheap. And I have my youngest niece's, I found it at JCPenny and it just screamed her name.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i am almost done shopping for the girls. i am done shopping for hubby. and i have my mil's gift, still got to buy my nieces and nephew's gifts and my parents and fil, and grandparents on both sides.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010