is this to much to spend

2,500.00 for christmas if I have the money? Out of that money 3 gits go to my 2.5 year old nephew. Then 1 of the gifts go to my 8 year old cousin (that has cerbal palsy). Then the rest go to my girls that are 5.5 and nearly 3. Well some of the gifts that we are buying are also going to my youngest for her birthday since her birthday is only 2 weeks afters christmas. Would you spend that much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• If you can afford it and you won't be broke after Xmas then go ahead. But, if you have to ask if it's too much, then it probably is.
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 1:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• WHAT!? Hell yes it's to much! What they hell are you buying them? I spent less then $200 and I got my 2 kids each an outfit and 5 gifts each.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i personally wouldn't, but only because i simply can't afford to.

if you can afford to spend that much without breaking the bank, more power to you! go crazy at the store if you can girl!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Personally even if I had that much to spend, I wouldn't but that is just me. If you have it and want to spend it, then go for it. It is no ones business but yours.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes it's too much to spend on material things but would be great putting toward a college education or a savings for something they will appreciate when they get older.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Lol! I love these drama posts. Gee I wonder why this question was posted anon. Think it might be to get people all riled up?

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• That is a ridiculous amount for Christmas! You could buy all of those children gifts for under 100 dollars, 200 at the most.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Then why the question if you already decided the answer. So transparent. Clearly you posted this with purpose of creating drama.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would never spend that much on christmas....But then again I dont have that kind of money to spend....I would only do that if I had no debt at all....and if I knew it wouldnt put me in debt.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• If you have it then it's not too much! Why put a limit on yourself if you don't have to? If I didn't have to worry about money, I might spend that much. My kids are older and all the things they want are pretty expensive.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010