:( im bummed.

I just realized that in 1 1/2 weeks im going to be out of my second trimester and in the beginning of my third. It's like reality hit! Shes going to come out so soon! I don't want her to though. lol i want to keep feeling her little kicks and nudges and punches.

anyone else feel bummed like me?? lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i felt the same way in the beginning of my pregnancy but as the pregnancy gets further along u get uncomfortable and ur gonna wish she would just come out
    babygirl_08

Answer by babygirl_08 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• no i really dont LOL.... haha

i cant get it off my mind. i mean i want to give her kisses and stuff but then i want to just put her back in. its going to be so strange when shes not in my belly anymore.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• that was like the most exciting time because i knew she WAS coming out soon and id been waiting so long to see her little smile :D
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 2:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• lol nope!!! I hate being pregnant! I feel like a science experiment and can't wait to deliver! lol...I'm just a ray of sunshine, right?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i was when i realized that with my son! i felt like i couldnt protect him as good as i could inside me and i couldnt always be with him or always feel him and i couldnt eat anything i wanted and not worry about being fat and all kinds of things like that!i love being pregnant!and i even cried after he was born but its so much better to be able to hold your baby and kiss him/her and love them and etc..
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 2:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i feel sad that i wont be pregnant anymore and feel the little movements but it will be replaced by the amazing thing of being able to see ur precious baby sleep in ur arms and look to u for love and care and it will not matter anymore. plus yeah by the end of ur pregnancy ur so uncomfortable the baby gets so huge and pushes up on ur lungs and u cant sleep and u will be dying for it to be over!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• lol i'm more bummed because i think she's so much lower maintenance in there... but when she comes out you get all new kinds of bumps and kicks to think about
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008